5.0
Style and Design

I don't know whats happening with other people but this allegations are not true.The service which Litfire Publishing offered to me is top deal in today publishing market.I'm one of the successful story of their work.

My name is Garry Howe ,awkward because all these negative reviews are campaign started from Victoria Strauss,person which I'm not in any way associated and is behind Accrispin Blogspot just to harm reputation of Litfire Publishing.

I had a hunch to not trust any of accusation when I started my journey to publish my novel to pick up these guys because alleged a lot of authors were rip off from this company.

You know you are signing real contract where they have obligations and results to be achieved and have civil and criminal responsibility.

I started from that way that I only read some general negative reviews and no one take any legal action.

I see everyday when some one rip off pays fine with $$$$$$.

I read all accusations and believe me guys all is fake.

I publish my novel and have good standings on Amazon now and I earn decent money,maybe I'm not wealthy over night but I hit the goal to start.

Litfire helped me a lot.

Very friendly staff and aggressive marketing campaigns I saw and I like it.

Its good to see some one to give you "wind" in your back and believe in your work or your "lifetime work" when other don't believe in you.

Don't believe in all you will read it online,believe in the contact you will sign.

Ah yes to not forgot,Victoria Strauss please be aware from this person and bonded website and other publishing companies for whom this person works.

Believe me or not but almost 80% from authors posted on Accrispin blog are clients to other companies which are related to these guys: Ann Crispin

Michael Capobianco

Richard White

Victoria Strauss

My warning is told now is your turn to decide if this is true or not.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Professionalism, Fast tat, Quality, Price.

Comments

#1532092

Yea stays away from these fakes guys as Ann Crispin and Victoria Strauss. They will steal your life work.

LitfFire Publishing is one of the well-established company in the USA in the sector of publishing. Highly recommend them for your books ;)

MysteriousPrairieDog982

Yes Garry I totally agree with you because you are maybe of one of the newest novelist under roof of Litfire Publishing where your book is publish as mine. All other who write false allegation are either Anonymous either don't have any deal or contact with Litfire.If they were real they would report this on BBB.org. This is obvious false allegation.