A LitFire employee began calling a few months back claiming that a book scout noticed and highly-recommend a book we already have been self-publishing and selling (for years). He left his name, with no company affiliation, and stated that he wanted to talk to us about taking our book, under their company, to a big publishers convention next spring. This employee named himself and left a phone number and extension.

We didn't return his call.

This didn't stop his enthusiasm. He continued to call, pretty much, daily. Sometimes twice a day. I once answered and told him that we had received his message and that IF WE WERE INTERESTED we would CALL HIM. (hint, hint). Less than a week later, the calls resumed - pretty much daily, sometimes twice a day. Finally, after almost three months, he left a company name - LITFIRE PUBLISHING.

So I went hunting and found many a such complaint and I noticed that folks aren't comfortable with this company. Well, we certainly won't be dealing with them. They should "get a clue" and STOP CALLING. In my humble opinion, no legitimate publisher will HARASS people via cold calls. So, fellow authors BEWARE and BE AWARE.

Thank you, Victoria Strauss.

Sincerely,

A fellow author and family

Who are SO TIRED of the ***, seemingly endless --- and unreturned --- phone calls and messages.

This person wrote the review about Litfire Publishing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Litfire Publishing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Litfire Publishing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Litfire Publishing?

Comments